22 Momme Queen Zippered Silk Pillowcases Pair - Burgundy
The best yet effortless way to obtain a restful beauty sleep.
Expertly handcrafted from the 6A grade (highest quality) mulberry silk, Adora silk pillowcase offers an impeccably smooth touch sensation and long-lasting comfort to your everyday sleep. Wake up rejuvenated with more youthful skin and healthier hair in the morning.
Key features:- 22 momme 100% mulberry silk - highest grade 6A
- Charmeuse weave with hidden zipper closure
- Double-sided silk pillowcase
- Various colour selection
- OEKO-TEX® certified, non-toxic and free from harmful chemicals
Sleeping on silk pillowcase helps to:
- Retain moisture for skin and hair
- Prevent sleep creases and wrinkles
- Reduce hair breakage and frizz
- Extend blow dry for extra days
- Keep away dust mite and mould
- Regulate body temperature, keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
Each pillowcase is packed in a gorgeous gift box. An ideal gift for yourself and loved ones on birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, Mother’s Day, or Christmas.
- Pillowcase Queen size: 51x76cm (20x30 inch)
- Gift box size: 23x10x3cm
Washing and caring for silk can be surprisingly easier than you think, even for the first time user. Follow the simple steps below and you are good to go.
- Hand wash in cold water (< 30ºC)
- Machine-washable in cold water (< 30ºC) on a delicate wash cycle
- Laundry bag is recommended for extra protection
- Use neutral pH detergent designed for silk & wool
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to air dry in shade avoiding direct sunlight
Click here for more detailed instructions.
- All orders will be processed within 1 business day after receiving your order confirmation email.
- Normally standard shipping takes 3-10 business days, and express shipping takes 1-3 business days.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $60, or a flat standard shipping fee of $8 for orders under $60.
The Beauty of Silk
Lustrous to eyes, smooth to touch, and comfortable to wear. Silk has earned its reputation as the "Queen of Fabrics" for thousands of years with its unique properties that improve your skin and hair's natural beauty and wellness.